hello kitty mould i bought from nana world bangsar. this mould can use to make an ice and jelly. i never make a jelly in my life before hehehe. when my first time make jelly use this hello kitty mould tak berjaya, coz i put too many water and the second time stiil the same. huhu i almost give up. my mama cakap tu lah umur dah 30 tahun baru skrg nak buat hahaha. uish pedas nya! tapi takpe i try for the third time and im succes yahoooo.

the hello kiity jelly so cute right? actually i want to make the red hello kitty jelly kan tak jadi masa kali pertama n ke2. third time just left that colour so takpe lah kan janji the jelly making is succes.lain kali i buat red colour pulak.

tapi kan i tak sampai hati makan jelly ni sebab cute sangat. my lovely daughter sabrina eat them. she like it thanks my love muacks

No comments yet