A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned about finally getting something that i waited for so long, and was very happy that finally got it (here)

I got this from a frienbd, dear Chika. I was so happy to got hold of this baby along with another radio gadget which i will update later, hehe. Actually, Chika first helped me with a Hello Kitty toaster, but i still haven't use it or update it on the blog. It was 6 months ago, hahahhaha. Thousand thanks Chika, muackssssss.

Anyway, this is a wonderful little gadget for any bed side. Nothing much better than waking up to a Hello Kitty Clock :)

The design itself is quite unique. It's actually a BIG ice cream cone with lots of colorful ice cream sprinkles. There are a few buttons on top to control the alarm or snoozing it (which is basically my fav, LOL).

Well, couple of days ago, I found out that Nana World @ Bangsar Baru stock this baby as well. So for those of you who are keen on getting this, head on to Nana World while it's still there.


No comments yet